1. No admission without a valid ticket.
2. Please have your ticket ready to be presented to security on arrival.
3. Venue security will be entitled to search all persons and/or their possessions on entry. Staff will not take any responsibility for any prohibited items.
4. The venue reserves the right to undertake random searches of all visitors to the event. Searches may be in the form of body searches and/or bag search. Refusal to undertake such search, will result in entry refusal to the venue.
5. Single adults will NOT be permitted entry without an accompanying child. If you are joining a group or family, prior to being permitted entry a member of the group may come to the venue entrance and vouch for them.
6. No bags greater than A4 size will be permitted into the venue.
7. No glass will be permitted into the venue. However discretion will be used for baby food in glass jars.
8. No alcohol is permitted into the venue and alcohol will only be served to any persons over the age of 18. A Think25 age verification policy will be in operation at all times and ID may be required.
9. Illegal substances are strictly prohibited into the venue and any person(s) found in possession of, using or who appear to be under the influence of any illegal substances will be removed without the right to a refund or refused admission.
10. Smoking is strictly prohibited within the venue, this includes the use of e-cigarettes.
11. Food and Drink has been permitted by the event organiser. Only water under 500ml with an unbroken seal will be permitted.
12. No Liquids will be admitted into the venue where the seal has been broken or has been decanted from one container to another.
13. Pass outs will be issued at the discretion of the event organiser. In such a case please speak to a steward before leaving the venue.
14. All persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years or over). Please note certain elements of this event may not be suitable for children under the age of 16 years and parental discretion is advised.
15. No animals will be permitted with the exception of registered assistance dogs.
16. Please follow any direction/instruction given by event safety stewards.
17. CCTV is in operation with images recorded for the purpose of crime prevention and public safety. All incidents of crime and disorder will be reported to the police.
18. Please be courteous to our staff when leaving the venue, please follow the guidance of stewards when entering and leaving the venue car parks.
19. Recreational photography of family, friends and/or scenic views of the venue/event is permitted other than where other persons attending the event can be clearly identified as the main focus. Please therefore be respectful to other people’s privacy at all times or you may be challenged and asked to stop and/or leave. Photography/filming/recording for professional/commercial use is not permitted without prior written authorisation or media event accreditation from the organisers.
20. All persons entering the venue consent to any photography/filming/recording as arranged by the organiser for possible future transmission/publication or promotional purposes.