School Competition Terms & Conditions
Winter Wonderland Manchester are running a school competition across our social media platforms, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Please read the School Competition terms and conditions below:
1. ELIGIBILITY RULES: – To participate in the school competition you must be aged 18 or over.
2. ROUTES OF ENTRY: Entry is free of charge – no purchase is necessary.
3. ENTRY RULES: For the school to be eligible to win the prize, they must register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the school’s name and postcode.
Comment your school’s name and postcode on the Winter Wonderland Manchester School’s Competition post to enter into the school’s prize draw.
4. ENTRY AND ENTRY METHODS: We reserve the right to reject any entries that are incomplete, incomprehensible, damaged or otherwise deficient. We also reserve the right to reject entries that are unlawful, indecent, racist, inflammatory, defamatory or which we consider to be otherwise harmful to the goodwill and reputation of our brand that is running the Competition in question. We accept no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including but not limited to emails not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or any other reason. Winter Wonderland Manchester cannot take any responsibility for lost or incomplete posts.
5. PRIZE: Tickets to Winter Wonderland Manchester for all pupils in the winning school on a Winter Wonderland Manchester school day session to be selected by the school.
a) Number of tickets will be limited to the number of pupils enrolled at the winning school and number of teachers, teaching assistants and chaperones required to supervise those pupils visit to Winter Wonderland Manchester.
b) The school trip must be taken on a school day session, the dates available for the winning school to choose from are 7th-10th December or 13th-17th December 2021.
c) We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes and prizewinners must accept prizes in the form offered.
6. Winter Wonderland Manchester will not be responsible to pay for transport costs.
7. COMPETITION OPENING AND CLOSING DATES: The Winter Wonderland Manchester School Competition will open for entries from Wednesday 17th November (the opening date) until 11.59pm on Friday 26th November (the closing date). Any entries received after the Closing Date (for whatever reason) will be invalid.
8. PRIZE DRAW: Prize winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries within 24 hours of the Competition closing date and announced on Monday 29th November. The school winner will be notified by email, telephone or social media.
9. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
10. Winter Wonderland Manchester cannot take any responsibility for losses or personal injuries related to the prize.
11. DECISIONS FINAL: All our decisions relating to any Competition and/or redemption of the prizes are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
12. By entering the Competition the prizewinner(s) agree(s) to participate in such promotional activity and material as Winter Wonderland Manchester may reasonably require.